Installing the theme
Inside your theme's package you will find a .nupkg file which you will be using for installing the theme.
Lets get your fresh downloaded theme into your website:
- Login to your Orchard website using an admin account;
- Inside the dashboard, on the left hand menu, click on "Themes";
- Click on "Install a theme from your computer";
- Click on "Choose File" and search for your theme package, yourtheme.ORX1.nupkg;
- Now click on "Install";
- And that's it. You should get a success message.
Applying the theme
If you want to see the theme applied to your website you will need to set it as your current theme.
Still inside the "Themes" page, on Orchard Dashboard, click on "Set Current" and the theme will be applied to your website.
Installation done! On to the next chapter where we walk you through uploading BindTuning's demo content into your website.